Cooking, loving and hating by a regular inebriate, master thesis-dodger, pseudo-foodie and all-round trouble maker.

Friday 13 January 2012

Love+observations

1) There is a facebook group called 'Writer's Guild South Africa'. I wonder, who is this other-worldly writer that comprises a whole guild? Does he/she have a hunting knife strapped to his/her shin? A single writer doth not a whole guild make.

2) Blooka Palooka's leg is better, much better. The recovery was so quick and miraculous I have decided to give her a guild unto herself. Well done tough lass.

3) Last night I watched a b-rate horror movie whilst eating chocolate ice-cream out of a mug with a long spoon.

4) I'm too afraid of short-crust pastry to even try and mix a batch.

5) All my friends are insane.

Observe, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment