Cooking, loving and hating by a regular inebriate, master thesis-dodger, pseudo-foodie and all-round trouble maker.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Love+Liebster

I got an award! I got it from Wolfie over at What was I thinking.....? Thank you so much Wolfie. I am trying to do this right so be patient folks, I'm new to this!


Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

And my nominations are:


BK Publishing - keeping up with everything that's happening on Supernova, a lovely local mag for curious kids.

Creating Utopia in WV, One Project at a Time - this blog appeals to my love of horses, and rescuing horses. Always lovely to see passionate people doing good work.

Another Brisket Creation - loving the yummy pics and recipes on this blog.

Horse Centric - only found this today, and resolved to keep up with Breathe and her wonderfully entertaining tales of Smokey.

Martin's Illustration - I cannot help regularly trolling this blog to gawk at the beautiful illustrations. Love+art.

Keep reading, you won't regret it.





4 comments:

  1. I am excited to check out the blogs you have listed! I have been a follower of Horsecentric for the past few years and enjoy Breathe's posts very much - she has been very supportive to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I really wish I could mail her some cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks very much Landers! I really appreciate it! And really glad you enjoy checking out my blog! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Landers...you are truely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete