Cooking, loving and hating by a regular inebriate, master thesis-dodger, pseudo-foodie and all-round trouble maker.

Monday 24 October 2011

love+books

I have a mean list of books on order, it will be like Christmas in October (or November if we leave time for shipping).

And our list includes: American Psycho (Bret Easton Ellis), World War Z (Max Brooks), Rosemary’s Baby (Ira Levin), With My Body (Nikki Gemmell) and two books on horse riding.

If you are wondering what the occasion is, it has to do with revenge+my dogs. Instead of sulking, I bought books.

Also, because I need to get stuck into thesis work, I am reading fiction. Such a vice!

Ahhh fiction, it leaves a guilty twang reverberating through my head. Quite unlike the academic material for my thesis, I could read several years' worth of fiction even if the books are terrible.

Love books, you won’t regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment