Cooking, loving and hating by a regular inebriate, master thesis-dodger, pseudo-foodie and all-round trouble maker.

Thursday 5 September 2013

Farm scenes...

Adolf of the Goofy Smile

Bishop samples some tree, always getting into things this boy

Hey life, give us lemons already - I'd like to use them in my cooking

The origanum has found interesting ways to grow

Sun sets over the farm

Farm cows

Chocolate cake

Fat cat

Seeking shade

Beautiful Special

Mind my crusty halter it still works, Paddy rescued from the SPCA (twice, once quite literally) in 2009 decked out in his winter woolies

The half brothers: Phat Louie and Joe, draught horse crosses

2 comments:

  1. Always nice getting to know you and yours through your lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks! I took loads of photos because it's been so long since I used my camera, and the iPhone takes lame photies!

      Delete