Cooking, loving and hating by a regular inebriate, master thesis-dodger, pseudo-foodie and all-round trouble maker.

Thursday 11 July 2013

Goodbye Baby Girl :(

OUR Zita passed away this morning, right after being readmitted to the vet hospital. Turns out, she is one of the 20% who just did not make it.



I am so heartbroken.



I love you baby girl and you have ripped open a huge void in my life that will never be filled. You'll ALWAYS be in my heart.

I wish that I could make you understand now, that I would have done ANYTHING, anything at all, to save you.






                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. OH NO! I am so so sorry to read this. There is nothing I can say to ease your pain, but my thoughts are with you. She won't be far from you; she will always be in your heart. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so hard for me because I made sure she had the best doctors and her prognosis looked so good, she soared through the surgery. So it's such a shock. I would do anything to get a second try, I am racking my brain thinking of things I could have done differently. Ai, my poor girl.

      Delete
    2. You did choose the best doctors; you wouldn't have done otherwise. I believe that you did everything possible for her. Sometimes these things just happen. It's hard to accept when you can't pinpoint the exact reason why. It sucks. Take comfort in that she knew she was loved. xo

      Delete
    3. Thanks Wolfie, it means a lot <3

      Delete